Dear Church Family,
Beginning this Sabbath, we will resume in-person services at our church building on Edgemont Street. We would like to invite all to join us. If you have questions or concerns, please contact Pastor Nathaniel (734-294-8788) or Joe Mucha (313-805-2010). We will be observing the safety guidelines recommended by the MI Conference. We will continue to monitor the recommendations from our government and the MI Conference and will update the plan below when appropriate.
What to expect if attending in person:
- We will be meeting outside in the rear yard of the church under the shade trees behind the parsonage.
- Bring your own chair and sun shade / umbrella if possible
- In-person participants are asked to distance 6’ between families. Even if you do not feel distancing is necessary, we ask you maintain 6’ from others so that all feel safe and comfortable worshiping with us.
- The church will be open for restroom use only. Please wear a face covering if you enter the building.
Order of Service
- Sabbath school will begin at 10am and end at 10:45am. Adult Teacher – Joe Mucha
- The Children’s program will be the final episode of Camp Wanna-Go which has not been aired yet. Members of both our children’s division classes enjoyed this program during Camp Meeting.
- Worship Service at 11am. We will follow the abbreviated worship service we have been using online for the last several weeks. Speaker – Elder Greg Hardy
- We do not expect to resume the traditional potluck lunch in the immediate future. The church board will re-visit this topic on a monthly basis while we continue to monitor the Covid-19 situation.
- Those attending in person are invited to bring a packed lunch to enjoy on the lawn after the service. We will set up a couple of tables if those present request them.
- There is a slight chance of rain this week. Based on our numbers, we will decide to retreat to the church or to continue online from our vehicles in the parking lot.
- Please bring a face covering in the event we choose to move into the sanctuary.
Who Should Not Attend
- Anyone suffering from Covid-19 symptoms including fever, cough, shortness of breath, sore throat, or headache.
- Anyone currently diagnosed with Covid-19.
- Anyone who has been in in close proximity to or caring for someone with Covid-19.
- We encourage all others to join us.
Online Option for Those Who Cannot Attend in Person
- We will be using the Zoom online meeting software we have been using for our Hope Awakens Communities (also known as Prayer Meeting) to include people who cannot meet in person in the Sabbath School and Worship Service.
- https://us02web.zoom.us/j/83991122484 – Use this link to join the service
Joe Mucha is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.
Topic: Belleville Church Service
Time: Jun 27, 2020 10:00 AM Eastern Time (US and Canada)
Every week on Sat, until Aug 8, 2020, 7 occurrence(s)
Jun 27, 2020 10:00 AM
Jul 4, 2020 10:00 AM
Jul 11, 2020 10:00 AM
Jul 18, 2020 10:00 AM
Jul 25, 2020 10:00 AM
Aug 1, 2020 10:00 AM
Aug 8, 2020 10:00 AM
Please download and import the following iCalendar (.ics) files to your calendar system.
Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 839 9112 2484
One tap mobile
+13017158592,,83991122484# US (Germantown)
+13126266799,,83991122484# US (Chicago)
Dial by your location
+1 301 715 8592 US (Germantown)
+1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)
+1 646 876 9923 US (New York)
+1 253 215 8782 US (Tacoma)
+1 346 248 7799 US (Houston)
+1 408 638 0968 US (San Jose)
+1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose)
Meeting ID: 839 9112 2484
Find your local number: https://us02web.zoom.us/u/k2lAufdTY